Me Time: The Manchester Spa Launch Party



Each city has an iconic building that makes city life seem a little more glamorous than traffic jams and queues. In Manchester, this takes the form of a skyscraper called Beetham Tower. Within this tower of dreams an even more dreamy place has appeared as if from nowhere: The Manchester Spa. I was lucky enough to attend the launch party for this wonderful spa, and it did not disappoint. If you're looking for something new to do in the city, even if you're not in Manchester I have found spa's to be a great way to relax for some me-time.

The Manchester Spa launch was held in a bar within Beetham Tower called Cloud 23. I had been to this luxurious bar a year ago and its lure is that the place has huge windows showing beautiful views of the city, as it is located on the 23rd floor. The city lights provided the perfect setting for the launch party.

After a bit of refreshing bubbly and gawking at the city view, we were acoustically serenaded by Will Rush, former X Factor Contestent. Everyone was in such high spirits, but with complementary bubbly and top quality entertainment who wouldn't be?! Whilst I didn't get the chance to sample any of The Potion Shop organic products, enough people were so excited about them that it made me want to visit the spa to see what all the fuss was about. The launch coincided with starting my new job, so a relaxing spa day will definitely be on the cards at some point. Also, I am trying to make the move to a completely organic skincare regime so visiting the spa would ensure I stick to this!



Talking with people in connection with the spa gave me the impression that its set to be a welcoming and relaxing place in the community. It was refreshing that The Manchester Spa encouraged us to share business cards to keep in touch with them which is lovely- not enough businesses are willing to openly collaborate with others. 


The live entertainment and party atmosphere created a really positive impression. The next stop is to pay a visit to The Manchester Spa and sample some treatments as I'm sure they will be super-rejuvenating. I wonder if they will also have these cupcakes at the spa, as I'm getting delicious-cupcake-withdrawal symptoms. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment